As much as I really want to dedicate a whole blog post to detailing every single thing I did during my trip to New York, I would be better off writing a book instead because it was the craziest weekend I have ever had. We packed so much into three days, and I think I only slept for a total of eight hours the whole trip. I have to give props to my host, Nia, and my traveling buddy, Kaitlyn, for the amazing time.
So to keep it nice and short for you, here’s a list of the more notable things that we did.
- 5th Harmony concert for The Today Show’s Summer Concert Series
- Ticker tape parade for the Women’s National soccer team
- Battery park and The Statue of Liberty
- Little Italy
- Modern Museum of Art
- Gansevoort Park Rooftop
- The Edge dive bar
- Chelsea Highline and Market
- Times Square
- Greenwich Village Comedy Club
- Off the Wagon bar