Winter – my least favorite season. I always say I was born in the South for a reason, and that reason is that I hate the cold. Since winter in inevitable, here are some of my favorite things to make this holiday season a little cozier.
1. Jergens Natural Glow Daily MoisturizerAvoid looking like a ghost this season and stay golden during winter with Jergens Natural Glow. It’ll give you some color without making you look like you stepped out of the tanning salon. It’s a great alternative to tanning beds and spray tans, so I would highly suggest this to everyone who is looking to get a nice glow without damaging their skin.
2. Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipsticks
Kylie Jenner may not be the best role model, but you have got to admit that her make up is always on point. If you’re not looking to spend a fortune on lipsticks, head to your local drug store and pick up a tube from Maybelline’s Color Sensational Matte line. I have four already, and my favorite is Touch of Spice. It’s a great color for all of your fancy holiday parties.
3. Estee Lauder’s Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging CremeAlright, now I didn’t actually buy this because it’s hella expensive, but I can’t imagine my life without it. It has definitely improved my skin. I use it at night, and when I wake up in the morning, my skin feels softer and looks brighter. This product will come in handy after those long nights out.
4. Yankee CandlesIf you plan on spending most of you time in the comfort of your own home during winter break, make sure your house smells wonderful with Yankee Candles. They have a ton of great scents for the holiday season, so take your pick because you can’t go wrong.
5. Yaktrak’s Cabin SocksWhile you’re at home, there’s no easier way to get comfy than to slip on some soft socks. My favorite socks are these cabin socks that are so warm and cushiony, and they just make you feel like you should be sitting around a fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate. These also make great last minute gifts because no one is going to say no to these socks.