It’s that time of the year again when the Wal-Mart shelves are stocked with school supplies, and everyone is trying to soak in the last bit of summer before school starts. School supply shopping is my favorite part of ringing in the new school year, but spending money is my least favorite part.
I’m a pretty cheap person when it comes to school supplies because I end up throwing all my notebooks away at the end of the year, so I usually buy the cheapest notebooks I can find and roll with them for the rest of the semester. With this being my senior year, I really want to allow my personality to be present with all that I have and all that I do, so I decided to give my notebooks some personality on a budget.
Check out my notebook makeovers below!
- Notebooks ($0.17 at Wal-Mart)
- Washi Tape/Decorative Tape
- Clear Tape
- Cardstock or Decorative Papers
- Wrap the front cover of the notebook with cardstock or decorative paper
- Tape it to the back of the front cover
- Run the washi tape down the seam of the decorative paper (or don’t if you want a little pocket in front)