Tada! After working on this quilt on and off for about 2 years, it’s finally finished. A few years ago, I decided that I was going to make a t-shirt quilt of all my old high school t-shirts as a way to keep the shirts but not have it clutter my closet.
Between then and now, I had a lot of life changes as I mentioned in my 2020 Vision post, and I didn’t necessarily make it a priority to finish this quilt. However, once I moved into my latest place, I decided that I wanted to finish this quilt before winter 2019. So throughout the course of 2019, I finished the top sheet, found a finisher near me, sewed the binding myself, and cut the final loose threads off the edges to be able to completely call it done.
Take a look at the finished product and let me know if you have any questions on how to get started yourself!